GIGS ยป CLAPHAM GRAND... WASN'T IT JUST

• BLONDIE

BLONDIE IN BED

Hey guys n girls,Oh my god what an amazin gig on friday nite:love: DG u totally rocked but there again was there eva any doubt that you'd let us down... After being locked up recording u finally proved to be worth the wait. It was great to catch up with band and crew past and present and hopefully we've recruited a few new followers? As always the Elf did us proud and set the standards. Sam,Marcus,Debs,rob,jamie & the killer himself & anyone else who i've forgotten... was good 2 c u people. Thanks 2 my mates esp my fit boyf 4 coming out fri,i hada fab nite. Hope u enjoyed yourself as much as i did? Any one else who was there on fri will back me up, great set followed by a great nite of dancing and drinking. Looking forward 2 the nxt gig boys but what r u doing having it on a school nite??? Anyway guys am gonna love u & leave u 4 now, hava wicked life & hopefully i'll c u at the nxt gig. Keep up the good work boys xxx

Hey guys n girls,Oh my god what an amazin gig on friday nitelove DG u totally rocked but there again was there eva any doubt that you'd let us down... After being locked up recording u finally proved to be worth the wait. It was great to catch up with band and crew past and present and hopefully we've recruited a few new followers? As always the Elf did us proud and set the standards. Sam,Marcus,Debs,rob,jamie & the killer himself & anyone else who i've forgotten... was good 2 c u people. Thanks 2 my mates esp my fit boyf 4 coming out fri,i hada fab nite. Hope u enjoyed yourself as much as i did? Any one else who was there on fri will back me up, great set followed by a great nite of dancing and drinking. Looking forward 2 the nxt gig boys but what r u doing having it on a school nite??? Anyway guys am gonna love u & leave u 4 now, hava wicked life & hopefully i'll c u at the nxt gig. Keep up the good work boys xxx

• DebiD

DebiD Back at work :0(

Oh my god! How good was Friday night??!!! You guys were fuck!ng wicked :D Loving the new stuff boys, and it was good to hear some of the old classics too :) - You sounded as cool as you all looked on stage :D Lovely to see and hear the usual suspects - hardcore DG fans screaming their lungs out in all the right places ;) with the newbies doing us proud too! - Had a wicked evening sitting on Pete's shoulders with a broom in the air!! :blush::confused: ,followed by some quality dance moves to funky cheese music on the flashing dancefloor afterwards (was it flashing or was that just the wine I was drinking :confused: Looking forward to the next gig!! Well done lads :) :love: ya !! xxxxx

Oh my god! How good was Friday night??!!! You guys were fuck!ng wicked biggrin Loving the new stuff boys, and it was good to hear some of the old classics too smile - You sounded as cool as you all looked on stage biggrin Lovely to see and hear the usual suspects - hardcore DG fans screaming their lungs out in all the right places wink with the newbies doing us proud too! - Had a wicked evening sitting on Pete's shoulders with a broom in the air!! blushconfused ,followed by some quality dance moves to funky cheese music on the flashing dancefloor afterwards (was it flashing or was that just the wine I was drinking confused Looking forward to the next gig!! Well done lads smile
    love ya !! xxxxx

• markus

markus

yeah good job guys, great show. someone needs to tell adam to wear his trousers over his boots...a little to Marc Bolan / Adam Ant for my taste...but there you go.:laugh:

yeah good job guys, great show. someone needs to tell adam to wear his trousers over his boots...a little to Marc Bolan / Adam Ant for my taste...but there you go.laugh

• The Elf

The Elf

What can i say that hasnt already been said?? You guys were great loved every minute of it :love: Good to see some old faces in the crowd along with some new faces!! Just have to get some of you working on screaming at the top of your lungs :D Brother Elf you did me proud again well done but remember no smiling on stage :mad: Adam - you know we love you but remember boots go inside the trousers not outside!! Apart from that you looked rockin!! As always... Rick well done for not passing out after to shots!! ;) We all know your a light weight :laugh: Looking forward to Wednesday - even if some of us have work on that day!! Love ya :love::D

What can i say that hasnt already been said?? You guys were great loved every minute of it love

Good to see some old faces in the crowd along with some new faces!! Just have to get some of you working on screaming at the top of your lungs biggrin

Brother Elf you did me proud again well done but remember no smiling on stage mad Adam - you know we love you but remember boots go inside the trousers not outside!! Apart from that you looked rockin!! As always...

Rick well done for not passing out after to shots!! wink We all know your a light weight laugh

Looking forward to Wednesday - even if some of us have work on that day!!

Love ya lovebiggrin

•  little mini

little mini

hey everyone i just wanna say i dont go to many gigs often but this one was the best ones i have been to so far :D:D you guys rock, and hopefully if i dress up old enuf i will be able to get into many more!! (rick told me to say the following) i love rick he is hot :love: and andrew smells :)

hey everyone i just wanna say i dont go to many gigs often but this one was the best ones i have been to so far biggrinbiggrin you guys rock, and hopefully if i dress up old enuf i will be able to get into many more!!
    (rick told me to say the following)
    i love rick he is hot
    love
    and andrew smells smile

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post