GIGS ยป Barfly

• The Elf

The Elf

Well Done you guys last night was another rockin' night - looked like it was a battle of the lime light with scott and Andrew battling it out to get to the front of the stage. Very proud brother elf - very proud! Just need to deflate your ego so your head doesnt look so big :D Was cool seeing what you guys see up on stage looked like everyone was well into it! :):) Good to see some old and new faces! Now get your ass in gear and get a new recording done i want the new songs!! :love::love::love: love ya x

Well Done you guys last night was another rockin' night - looked like it was a battle of the lime light with scott and Andrew battling it out to get to the front of the stage.

Very proud brother elf - very proud! Just need to deflate your ego so your head doesnt look so big biggrin

Was cool seeing what you guys see up on stage looked like everyone was well into it! smilesmile

Good to see some old and new faces!

Now get your ass in gear and get a new recording done i want the new songs!!

lovelovelove

love ya

x

• markus

markus

Now if only Rick could remember how to spell my name:mad:

Now if only Rick could remember how to spell my namemad

• lil racin car driver

lil racin car driver AKA Phillippa

You guys really did ROCK sat nite!!!! Had a great time, the atmosphere was WICKED!:)Well done. I know Emmi will never 4get that nite as her high-light was deff comin up on stage!

You guys really did ROCK sat nite!!!! Had a great time, the atmosphere was WICKED!smileWell done. I know Emmi will never 4get that nite as her high-light was deff comin up on stage!

• x

x london

saw u guys on sat, u wer way gd! actually came to see tma playin earlier but glad i stayed 2 c u guys. hope 2 come 2 1 of ur next london gigs. u guys deserv 2 do wel. :)

saw u guys on sat, u wer way gd! actually came to see tma playin earlier but glad i stayed 2 c u guys. hope 2 come 2 1 of ur next london gigs. u guys deserv 2 do wel. smile

• Emmi

Emmi aka Phillippas niece

Hey, just wanted to say that you guys absolutley rocked on sat night, it was amazing, deff one of the best gigs ive seen,so i just wanted to say that i think adam iz an amazing guitarist and iz absolutley gorgeous :love::love:;)ricky mate you are an awesome front man, the whole band rock.hopefully i will be comming to band practice on wednesday night and hopefuly your next gig!! catch you all later x X x :)

Hey, just wanted to say that you guys absolutley rocked on sat night, it was amazing, deff one of the best gigs ive seen,so i just wanted to say that i think adam iz an amazing guitarist and iz absolutley gorgeous lovelovewinkricky mate you are an awesome front man, the whole band rock.hopefully i will be comming to band practice on wednesday night and hopefuly your next gig!!
    catch you all later x X x smile

• Emmi

Emmi

oh yeah i forgot to mention, was really nice meeting everyone on saturday night, you are all really nice people and my aunty pip iz lucky to know you all - thank you Ricky for letting me rock out on stage it was the coolest thing ever, i always wondered if you could see the people in the croud, and you realy cant lol.

oh yeah i forgot to mention, was really nice meeting everyone on saturday night, you are all really nice people and my aunty pip iz lucky to know you all - thank you Ricky for letting me rock out on stage it was the coolest thing ever, i always wondered if you could see the people in the croud, and you realy cant lol.

• Dangermouse

Dangermouse

Sorry that I couldn't make the gig. Would love to have gone but I'm still on crutches at the moment and walking there from that station and getting up the stairs in that place just didn't appeal!! Hopefully see you at the next gig (fingers crossed) although it depends on how the knee comes along. The pain I go through to fight crime and baddies!! See you soon. Penfold, go and get me a couple of Nurofen and a straight JD, there's a good chap!

Sorry that I couldn't make the gig. Would love to have gone but I'm still on crutches at the moment and walking there from that station and getting up the stairs in that place just didn't appeal!! Hopefully see you at the next gig (fingers crossed) although it depends on how the knee comes along. The pain I go through to fight crime and baddies!! See you soon.

Penfold, go and get me a couple of Nurofen and a straight JD, there's a good chap!

• Jason Lee

Jason Lee Camden

Hey guys just wanted to say, that you ROCK!!!!!!:D:D

Hey guys just wanted to say, that you ROCK!!!!!!biggrinbiggrin

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post