GIGS ยป The Sound

• Geoff

Geoff

Thank God you guys were there last night to stop me drowning in my soup:laugh::laugh: I have just joined the mailing list and look forward to seeing you again:D

Thank God you guys were there last night to stop me drowning in my souplaughlaugh I have just joined the mailing list and look forward to seeing you againbiggrin

• Blondie

Blondie another planet

;) Hey guys n gals... Just a quickie with some feedback on last nites gig, although those of u who dragged yourself out on a school nite will know that the band got quite enough feedback from the fabulous sound system.:laugh: Sorry Rick i couldn't resist... Still depite the technical glitches DG kept the crowd entertained and it was a good set & It was pretty much standing room only. We were even graced with the presence of Javine (popstars the rivals reject) although i think she was actually there 2 C another band? Keep up the good work lads, hava wicked time in liverpool, sorry i can't be there but some of us have real jobs... Still i'm sure the other girls will b there flying the duplette flag. It was cool 2 C u last nites girlies, although nxt time DG tops please or at least tell me & kirsty not to bother :rolleyes: Hava good wk people & hopefully i'll C U all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wink Hey guys n gals...

Just a quickie with some feedback on last nites gig, although those of u who dragged yourself out on a school nite will know that the band got quite enough feedback from the fabulous sound system.laugh Sorry Rick i couldn't resist...

Still depite the technical glitches DG kept the crowd entertained and it was a good set & It was pretty much standing room only. We were even graced with the presence of Javine (popstars the rivals reject) although i think she was actually there 2 C another band?

Keep up the good work lads, hava wicked time in liverpool, sorry i can't be there but some of us have real jobs... Still i'm sure the other girls will b there flying the duplette flag. It was cool 2 C u last nites girlies, although nxt time DG tops please or at least tell me & kirsty not to bother rolleyes

Hava good wk people & hopefully i'll C U all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Beastly

Beastly Rick, Sound photos are ready

The photos from the sound are ready to be collected.

The photos from the sound are ready to be collected.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post